The Data Analyst course is a four-days course for those who want to learn how to manage, manipulate and view in real time large volume and complex data using SQL and other familiar languages of encrypted in Hadoop.
What you will learn
Basic concepts of Apache Hadoop and Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Multiple junction of datasets and dispare data analysis with Pig.
- Data organization using tables, elaborating transformations and simplifying complex queries with Hive.
- Elaboration of interactive analysis in real time about a massive dataset in HDFS or HBase using SQL with Impala.
- How to chose the better tool to analyse a certain task with Hadoop.
- During the course, the students will do practical exercises to improve their comprehension of the agenda content.
This course is designed for Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Developers and Administrators with experience in SQL, basic UNIX or Linux commands. It is not necessary to have any previous knowledge of Java and Apache Hadoop.